Need to improve your calculating skills to get promotion to your accountant career? In fact, in the current market, there will be lots of the software programs that can make your dream come true. However, according to reviews from lots of the customers on Amazon, QuickBooks Accountant 2014 seems to be a hot trend this year! Let’s take a brief look at some changes in QuickBooks Accountant 2014 and other of its features, which can even wake up the attention from several accounting professionals.
What Are The Changes To QuickBooks Accountant 2014?
Intuit has continued to add some prominent features to the QuickBooks Accountant as a part of their great effort to make this update become a more powerful instrument for any accounting user, regardless of newbies or professionals! The following are a few smaller changes, along with 1 potentially BIG change:
- Reclassify Source Account: It will allow users to batch the change transactions, which are “written from” the false account.
- Client Collaborator: This is truly an influential feature that may aid to improve communication between the accountant and the client. In any case, it’s a way of exchanging messages from within QuickBooks, which are relevant to specific QuickBooks issues.
- Batch Enter Transactions: They shall save your time via entering multiple transactions in just 1 screen. Plus, you can even save more time through pasting the transactions from Excel.
- Send Journal Entries to QuickBooks Mac 2014: In fact, this enables the accountant in QuickBooks Accountant to make use of the send general journal entries function for updating a Mac client.
Why Should Download Or Purchase QuickBooks Accountant 2014?
- High-powered and new email capabilities: The accountant is now able to add numerous attachments, see some email history, as well as customizing mail templates to evolve customer info.
- Witness all banking transactions: Yes, you will have a chance to view and categorize all your banking transactions from different banks and accounts for tax time.
- Know who has or has not paid you: The cool Income Tracker shall surely show all of your income-producing transactions in just 1 location, including the overdue invoices; therefore, you can find it convenient to remind clients to pay you.
- Track sales rep performance: Users may run reports easily which will identify their top sales performers, regardless of whether they are vendors or employees.
- More often than not, tracking the bounced checks, viewing the key reports in one click, and other customers’ requested improvements will be easier than ever
- 2014 quickbooks download
- quickbooks premier accountant 2014 download